Hearts With Hands™
A Christian, non-denominational, humanitarian, non-profit 501 (c) 3 charitable organization providing physical, spiritual, medical, economic and other necessary aid to victims of poverty, natural disaster, or famine.
The goal of Hearts With Hands™ is to help ANYONE in need with the necessities of life. Such as, but not limited to: food, water, clothing and shelter; regardless of race, religion, or ethnic creed. Hearts With Hands™ is driven by a force consisting mostly of volunteers and derives all current funding and supplies entirely from donations, both private and corporate.
Hearts With Hands™ passion is to help people who have been negatively affected by circumstances beyond their control, relieve suffering, build better community outreach programs, and help those who are not eligible for assistance by any other agency.
- The Purpose – Proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the broken hearted.
- The Plan – Demonstrate the love of Jesus Christ by going to the entire world and helping with the spiritual and physical needs of those that have encountered poverty, natural disaster, disease, and famine.
- The Partners – God’s people, the New Testament Church and the business community.
- Time – Volunteer based.
- Treasure – Financially providing the monetary means to help those in need: locally, nationally and internationally.
- Talents – Whether you are a doctor who has the ability to volunteer your medical knowledge to assist someone who is broken physically, a carpenter who has the expertise to repair or rebuild someone’s home that has been devastated by a natural disaster, or an individual with a servant’s heart who’s willing to pack a box of food in order to show someone that is less fortunate the love of God; everyone can use their God given talents to be a partner.